Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When I think of something stupid and I know no-one else would understand, i miss you. When I need to bitch about the world and want someone to agree even if they dont, i miss you. When I make fun of every person within sight and don't want to be called a bitch, i miss you. When I want to share a story that I don't want all of Newcastle knowing instantly, i miss you. When I switch conversations constantly and no-one catches on, i miss you. When I need to message someone to tell them i just ate an apple, i miss you. When I need to winge about my weight without been told to shut-up, i miss you. When I want to over analysise everything he did/said without been one of "those girls", i miss you. When i want to wear a raincoat and sit in the rain drinking wine, i miss you, because I know you wouldn't care if your hair got ruined by the rain, you would never let me sit alone.

But most of all I don't want to miss you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment